1. It's been another week of pottering around and feeling a bit more productive I am glad to say. There were some little indulgences which will affect the hips I am sure - chocolate in the form of Cadbury Mini Eggs (I am positive that the contents have lessened in quantity!) and bars of gorgeous rich plain chocolate which were melted and made into something absolutely delicious (will be shared with you in my next post).
2. This winter is incredibly confused. I walked Tia down our road and couldn't believe that there was a tree full of pink blossom which is so beautiful but I hope will not be short lived if a winter bite surprises us. The pink blossom made me potter into the garden and see what life was being born out there. I was surprised at the blossom, daffodils, clematis and little yellow roses that were bobbing their heads in the wind. The hellebores had hidden their heads away so I was lucky to see and pick some to bring into the house.
3. A couple more pretty deliveries were received this week in the form of some flowery scissors (I don't think Mr Teen will nick these!) and some colourful hooks for up and coming projects. Just have to remember...
One project at a time!!!!
The Painted Roses Blanket is coming on leaps and bounds, so only one hook will be used here.
4. Another potter was to go back into Spalding to see if my feet would fit into ANY boots or shoes yet. I was so full of hope, thinking positive, sure of finding something. Let's just say "Oh well, never mind!". The view of the White Horse across the road was good enough with its wonderful thatched roof (some information on the new thatch is here).
5. I was so proud of myself today as I managed to travel to Peterborough to pop into work and hobble across the ancient cobbles. I do miss this place so will be glad to get back to some regular routines next week. It will be a long time before I climb the scaffolding again though!
So that's my pottering this week. I am hoping to go a bit further afield next week, but let's just take this one step at a time.
Have a wonderful weekend everyone!