1. Each day this week has seemed like a link in a chain, each day binding with the next but so very different.
2. The weather, oh my goodness, we've had everything thrown at us. Huffing and puffing just like the bad wolf in the story of the three little pigs!
3. The clothes pegs are redundant. The brief sunshine misleading us all with its icy bite.
4. Roof tops protect occupants from the swirling wintry weather.
5. Keeping everyone safe and warm in their beds (yes, this a very tired working horse).
This week's photos were taken at the Black Country Living Museum in Dudley, Birmingham. Once again, I have taken far too many and it will take a little while to go through them - when will I ever learn?! So, this is a little taster to share with the lovely Amy at Love Made My Home's Five on Friday. Go along to see more lovely blogs joining in.
Thanks so much for your comments and visits for my last post. I am so glad you enjoyed the London trip!! I'm looking forward to a long weekend, catching up with blogs and Miss Teen's prom dress shopping (maybe not the latter!)